Urban Oasis Community
Urban Oasis Yoga & Wellness opens its doors to many people from all walks of life. As a one-stop-shop for health and wellness, it’s important to be mindful of the other services and classes that are taking place throughout the facility.
- Please save visiting for the lobby area, as voices do carry throughout the premises and we have services that are taking place in the facility.
- Please keep cell phones on silent and no cell phone conversation.
- Check in at the front desk for all appointments and classes.
- Please make sure no young children are left unattended.
- Please sign in for classes and PRINT your first and last name so it is easy to read.
- To ensure there are no interruptions arrive at least 5 minutes before the class starts.
- Understand that arriving 5 minutes after a class has started may mean you cannot attend.
- Out of respect for your fellow students do not enter the class during opening meditation.
- Personal belongings can be kept in the changing rooms not the main hallway.
- For hygiene reasons you are asked to bring your own yoga mat.